Sponsorship and Promotions Executive - Bristol
What we’re all about:
Celador Radio owns and operates twenty seven local and regional radio stations across the UK. We are dedicated to championing the individual creativity inherent in our stations and talent because we believe this is the only way to deliver high quality local content at a national level.
What the job entails:
You will be responsible for providing creative and administrative support to the SPI Manager in order to deliver innovative, effective campaigns for our clients and to create revenue-generating opportunities for the Sales team.
- Planning and booking SPI campaigns
- Writing scripts, tags and on-air material to the highest of standards
- Producing highly creative pitch documents to help bring in business
- Ensure all sponsorship & promotions documents are up to date, and the sales team are informed on what is available for them to sell
- Meeting clients with SPI Manager and sales teams, when required, to present SPI proposals
- Implementing campaigns effectively, and maintaining a high level of customer service
- Ensuring campaigns are implemented to agreed brief at time of broadcast
- Collate analytics on campaign performance
- Working closely with SPI Manager and programming to come up with creative solutions to client briefs
- Working with Marketing & PR Exec to ensure smooth delivery of SPI events where appropriate
- Providing all administrative support to SPI Managers as required
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in a similar role, experience within media desirable but not essential
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Radio or promotions experience is preferred but not necessary
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and able to effectively plan and prioritise
As well as this, it’s important that you can demonstrate Celador’s values:
- Freedom to be creative, to come up with new ideas, to do things differently and to be ourselves.
- Dedication to creating the highest quality output.
- Care for our teams and the local communities we serve.
- Above everything else to have a passion for radio.
More from Fire Radio
Listen to Fire Radio on your Apple Phone, iPad or Android Phone. Take Fire Radio wherever you go and listen live on the Fire Radio app.
Fire Breakfast with Maxine and Jason. Hear the biggest tracks of the moment and get in touch.
Tune in to Fire Radio for 7 at 7, where we play your favourite seven tracks of the day. Vote here to influence our playlist.
Is there a song you haven’t heard in ages that you want played on Fire? Let us know here and we'll play those classic tunes to set you up for your day.