Win a VIP night at Sharkey's Bournemouth including £500 bar tab
Sharkey's Sports Bar is returning to Bournemouth, and we've teamed up with them to give you the chance to bag a VIP experience for you and your mates.
Listen to Hometime with Jules for your chance to play "High Steaks" - if you can beat the odds and answer a question each day correctly, you'll win a VIP experience including a VIP booth, free games of pool and a £500 bar tab.
Sharkey's is reopening on August 26th, and it's even bigger and better than before! With VIP areas, American pool, English pool, table tennis and darts, there's plenty to keep sports fans happy.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is only available to those aged over 18, and all attendees must be over 18.
- The VIP experience can taken anytime after the reopening on 26th August, except for Friday 9th September or Saturday 10th September
- The £500 bar tab must be used during the VIP experience night chosen by the winner (excluding above dates).
- Sharkey's Sports Bar reserve the right to stop serving alcohol should they see fit.
- The bar tab cannot be carried over to another night.
More from Fire Radio
Listen again to Dua Lipa on Fire Breakfast.
Is there a song you haven’t heard in ages that you want played on Fire? Let us know here and we'll play those classic tunes to set you up for your day.
Fire Breakfast with Maxine and Jason. Hear the biggest tracks of the moment and get in touch.
Ella Eyre and Sigala caught up with Max and Jason to chat about their new single "Came Here For Love"
Ed Sheeran has released two new singles from his new album Divide, Castle on the Hill and Shape of You. We take a look back of some of his biggest singles and videos from his career so far.
Tune in to Fire Radio for 7 at 7, where we play your favourite seven tracks of the day. Vote here to influence our playlist.
Listen to Fire Radio on your apple phone, ipad or android phone. Take Fire Radio wherever you go and listen live on the Fire Radio app.
Louisa Johnson talks about the X-Factor and her new album to Maxine on Fire Breakfast.