Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms -
• By using fireradio.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms which take effect immediately from the moment you first use fireradio.co.uk
• If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions - please do not use this site and refrain from accessing the site in the future.
• Changes may be applied to these Terms at any time by posting these changes online, probably on this page. To ensure you are adhering to current terms and conditions please check back periodically. Your continued use of the site after these changes are posted means that you agree to be legally bound by these conditions.
About this Website
• You must use this site in a lawful way and for lawful purposes. This means that you must not infringe the rights, restict the use of, or inhibit anyone else who use this site. Harassment, causing distress, causing inconvenience, trasmitting offensive content or disrupting dialogue of the station.
• Content of this site is subject to copyright. You may not copy, reporoduce, transmit, download or post any information except for your own personal or non-commercial use. You must also agree not to alter, adapt, create any work from content from this WebSite.
• Under no circumstances will Celador Radio Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of jackbristol.com regardless of the form of action.
• Fire Radio 107.6 does not warrant that functions contained in fireradio.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that fireradio.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
• The names, images and logos identifying Fire Radio, Celador Radio Limited, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Celador Radio Limited,and/or third parties used under license. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Celador Radio Limited.
More from Fire Radio
Tune in to Fire Radio for 7 at 7, where we play your favourite seven tracks of the day. Vote here to influence our playlist.
Listen to Fire Radio on your Apple Phone, iPad or Android Phone. Take Fire Radio wherever you go and listen live on the Fire Radio app.
Fire Breakfast with Maxine and Jason. Hear the biggest tracks of the moment and get in touch.
Is there a song you haven’t heard in ages that you want played on Fire? Let us know here and we'll play those classic tunes to set you up for your day.