Win a VIP Booth for 10 at Halo Nightclub
Get ready for clubbing’s second coming and be one of the first inside Halo Nightclub’s revolutionary £500,000 refurbishment!
Boasting headline sets from the legendary Sigma and everyone’s favourite ninja Jaguar Skills at their launch party on Friday 31st January the venue has been kitted out with brand new VIP Booths, Sound System and the only Grid Lighting system outside of Las Vegas! Other new features include a new bar and reception room plus refurbished toilets – no expense has been spared.
Make sure that you’re listening to Fire Breakfast with Max and Jason for your chance to be the life of the party as we’ll be giving you the chance to win the way in for yourself and nine mates. With thanks to Halo Nightclub and Cîroc Vodka, each week until 14th February, you could win a VIP Booth for 10 people and a bottle of Cîroc Vodka with mixers.
For more information and tickets to the launch party on Friday 31st January click here.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.fireradio.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Halo Nightclub radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 24th January to 14th February 2020 on 107.6 Fire Radio.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
• Send a text message starting with the word FIRE, name and age to 81400 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Out of all eligible text entries, one number will be selected at random to be called back by the Fire Presenters and partake in the on-air competition round. The Fire Presenters play a mix of music. The contestant will then have to guess the correct artist that is being played in the mix.
6. The winner will be notified if they are correct live on-air and awarded that week’s prize.
7. This competition is open on over 18’s only.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Friday 24th January – VIP booth for 10 people + 1x Bottle of Ciroc Vodka + mixers (to be used on Friday 31st Jan) – this is the Friday of the launch weekend featuring SIGMA + Jaguar Skills
Friday 31st January - VIP booth for 10 people + 1x Bottle of Ciroc Vodka + mixers (to be used on Saturday 1st Feb)
Friday 7th February – VIP booth for 10 people + 1x Bottle of Ciroc Vodka + mixers (to be used on Saturday 8th Feb)
Friday 14th February – VIP booth for 10 people + 1x Bottle of Ciroc Vodka + mixers (to be used on Saturday 28th Feb) – Featuring Fatihless DJ Set
10. Prizes are for the stated dates only. All winners and their guests must take valid Photo ID to Halo Nightclub when receiving their prize. All winners and their guests must be over 18.
More from Fire Radio
Fire Breakfast with Maxine and Jason. Hear the biggest tracks of the moment and get in touch.
Is there a song you haven’t heard in ages that you want played on Fire? Let us know here and we'll play those classic tunes to set you up for your day.
Tune in to Fire Radio for 7 at 7, where we play your favourite seven tracks of the day. Vote here to influence our playlist.
Listen to Fire Radio on your Apple Phone, iPad or Android Phone. Take Fire Radio wherever you go and listen live on the Fire Radio app.