Fire Radio is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Fire Radio may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 30th October 2008.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title;
• contact information including email address;
• demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
• other information relevant to surveys and/or promotions.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• internal record keeping;
• we may use the information to improve our products and services;
• we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
• from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail;
•we may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or contacting us. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
More from Fire Radio
Louisa Johnson talks about the X-Factor and her new album to Maxine on Fire Breakfast.
Listen again to Dua Lipa on Fire Breakfast.
Ella Eyre and Sigala caught up with Max and Jason to chat about their new single "Came Here For Love"
Listen to Fire Radio on your apple phone, ipad or android phone. Take Fire Radio wherever you go and listen live on the Fire Radio app.
Ed Sheeran has released two new singles from his new album Divide, Castle on the Hill and Shape of You. We take a look back of some of his biggest singles and videos from his career so far.
Is it just us who say stupid things? Tell us the dumbest thing you've ever heard!
Tune in to Fire Radio for 7 at 7, where we play your favourite seven tracks of the day. Vote here to influence our playlist.
Fire Breakfast with Maxine and Jason. Hear the biggest tracks of the moment and get in touch.
Is there a song you haven’t heard in ages that you want played on Fire? Let us know here and we'll play those classic tunes to set you up for your day.