Win tickets to Bournemouth 7s 2018
Bournemouth's music and sports festival is back on the South Coast late May Bank holiday!
Listen to Emma right now as she's giving away the final pair of tickets to Bournemouth 7s.
Fire Radio is also coming to Bournemouth 7s, come hang out at our outdoor arena, where Max, Jason and Emma will be DJing, throughout the day.
Join 30,000 party people and almost 400 sports teams in Bournemouth. This year's activities will include everything from Ultimate Frisby, Rugby, Dodgeball, Netball, Hockey, and Volleyball. There are 12 themed festival arenas welcome over 40 live acts and DJs. Highlights include a Cocktail garden, Big Top Dance tent, Garage tent and Urban tent. This year's main stage features performances from Example and DJ Wire, Artful Dodger, and Foor.
For more information and to buy tickets go to bournemouth7s.com
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.fireradio.co.uk/win/competition-terms-and-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Bournemouth 7s’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 01/05/2018 to 24/05/2018 on Fire Radio.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the FIRE and their name to 81400 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at 0:00 and close at 10:00 on each day of the competition.
All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
4. Max and Jason will play a ‘ref’s whistle’ during a song on Fire Breakfast each Tuesday and Thursday morning throughout May up to the 24th May 2018. Once listeners hear the whistle they text FIRE and their name 81400.
5. Max and Jason will pick an entry at random and call the entry back, to inform them they’ve won.
6. Entries must be 18 years of age or over. There is no alternative cash prizes.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person per round; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize is 2 weekend tickets to Bournemouth 7s.
More from Fire Radio
Is there a song you haven’t heard in ages that you want played on Fire? Let us know here and we'll play those classic tunes to set you up for your day.
Tune in to Fire Radio for 7 at 7, where we play your favourite seven tracks of the day. Vote here to influence our playlist.
Fire Breakfast with Maxine and Jason. Hear the biggest tracks of the moment and get in touch.
Listen to Fire Radio on your apple phone, ipad or android phone. Take Fire Radio wherever you go and listen live on the Fire Radio app.